Sunday, September 27, 2009

Random Heart=Speak: Right Now Remedy

I see you are hurting and it bothers me

I know your whole story because I've been there the whole time

I'll release you if you allow me

From the mental confines of your dismantled mind

Broken apart from the unnatural disconnection between you mind and your heart

All the lies your eyes have been saying who could blame you

Love has left you feeling like it's a mystery because all through your history you've seen nothing but hurt and shame for it's name sake

Deeper than failed romance where you've taken countless chances with your heart

New hope constantly shattered like glass against concrete and brick



*****
This piece will be available in its entirety in my forthcoming book, “HeartSpeak- Volume I”.
Stay tuned…
Love!

Lo ‘SpokenHeart’ Keys

No comments:

Post a Comment