Tuesday, December 29, 2009

More than...

The more I think about you, the more I feel you
The more I feel you, the more I pray for you
The more you need me to wait, the more I will wait for you
Heart focused on what tomorrow holds
Not concerned with enhancing the flesh but more my soul
Immortality is the goal
Mortality is the way, the truth and the life
Morality is a lifestyle when I am blessed with my wife
The need to be loved fulfilled with a vow and a kiss
Honeymoon bliss
Making sure we do everything in our power to keep the 'honey' in the moon
Keeping each other in check so the lusts of the flesh will not consume
Understanding is the path
You do the math
The more we relate the more we can create
The more we hope the more we can cope
More than conquerors
More than lovers
More than friends
More than companions
Together we are just simply more than whatever...

SpokenHeart

1 comment: